
Last night a bunch of us neighborhood girls got together and went out to the movies. We went to the 10pm showing of Mama Mia! This was the cutest movie. I loved it. It was so nice to get out and do something with no kids and just the girls. I was worried about being able to stay awake. But I don't think you could fall asleep in that movie. Just in case though I had my Diet Dr. Pepper, cinnamon bears and Dots. I was ready! I hardly touched my soda. Didn't even open the Dots and had a few bears. Good for me! So if you have not seen this movie I suggest you round up your girls and go see it. Leave the men at home!
6 comments:
Nothing's better than a good girl's night out. My sister and I just went and saw Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and had a great time laughing and crying. I felt sorry for the guys in the audience, it was such a chick flick.
I am so proud of you for going to the show with the girls do late at night. Way to go. I thought of you and me the whole time during the mother daughter scene! I am so thankful for such a fun, beautiful, talented,amazing daughter.
Hey I found your blog through Cori's... Hope you don't mind. I was actually going to drag Roger with me to this movie a couple of weeks ago. The ironic thing is he is the one that told me the reviews were good and he wouldn't mind going. Might be funner with just the girls though. :) Hope you are doing well in pregnancy. I only have 5 weeks, hooray!!! We need to get Cody over here for a "boys afternoon" though. Gabe would love it.
We are so cute!! Thanks for taking that picture. I never even thought to take a camera! We will have to do it again soon. Glad you were able to go.
Love girls nights out!! And I too LoVe this movie!
What a fun night! I saw this with my girl cousins at our Utah reunion in July ... loved it, laughed, cried, sang along!!! So glad you have such fun friends.
Post a Comment