Today we are revisiting October 3, 2012.
The day Crew celebrated his 4th Birthday!!!!
Crew requested a "cars birthday"
We kicked off the day by taking him to lunch.
His choice, JCW's.
Then to the store to pick out
a present that he wanted.
Yes, it was Legos.
{mom, stop rolling your eyes!}
HaPpY BiRtHdAy CrEwByDoO!!!!
Every year I like to interview my boys.
I call it....
"The Birthday Interview"
These are his exact answers.
I did not manipulate them in any way.
Crew is so sweet, He just makes my heart smile.
After I finished asking Crew his questions;
he turns to me and very seriously says,
"Mom, you forgot to ask me what my favorite mini figure is!"
So, I asked.
What is your favorite mini figure? The Alien Queen
There you have it, folks....
A look into the mind of a 4 yr. old.
We kicked off the day by taking him to lunch.
His choice, JCW's.
Then to the store to pick out
a present that he wanted.
Yes, it was Legos.
{mom, stop rolling your eyes!}
After a birthday dinner at home
we decorated and ate cupcakes,
and opened a few more presents.
HaPpY BiRtHdAy CrEwByDoO!!!!
Every year I like to interview my boys.
I call it....
"The Birthday Interview"
These are his exact answers.
I did not manipulate them in any way.
Crew is so sweet, He just makes my heart smile.
What makes you happy? I Love you
What is your favorite animal? Doggy
What is your favorite thing to eat? Strawberries
What is your favorite thing to do? Play Legos, play Xbox, riding 4-wheelers, go to the sand dunes
What is your favorite TV show? Sponge Bob
What is something you are really good at? Building Lego cars
What is your favorite movie? Madagascar 3
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite song? Howlin'for you by The Black Keys
Who is your best friend? Miley
What do you and your mom do together? Water the flowers
What do you and your Dad do together? Play video games
What is your favorite sport? Soccer
Where is your favorite place to go? The cavin "cabin"
What is your favorite book? Elmo
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to do things around the house and wear a worker hat.
I asked, "you mean like a construction worker?"
Yes, it has wrenches and a drill and more wrenches and a chainsaw.
After I finished asking Crew his questions;
he turns to me and very seriously says,
"Mom, you forgot to ask me what my favorite mini figure is!"
So, I asked.
What is your favorite mini figure? The Alien Queen
There you have it, folks....
A look into the mind of a 4 yr. old.








1 comment:
Today is December 12, 2013 and I am just looking at your blog now ... I always forget you have this! A year later I see the great record of Crew's 4th birthday ... so dang cute! Your boys are awesome and you're an amazing Mom. Guess you've been a little busy with #4 on the way ... no new posts this year. Understandable. There will be lots of time for that later. We love your sweet family and wish we lived closer. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment