Monday, May 4, 2009
WhAtS yOuR bOwLiNg NaMe???
It has been awhile since we had been out. We have spent the past month SICK! So we took the kids bowling at Jack & Jill bowling lanes. They were so excited. They have been asking to do this for awhile now! I guess it was finally time. So of course we all have our sweet bowling names. Matt & I have never played with our real names. We always have our bowling names and rarely use the same name twice. This time, Matt is SloppyJo, Cody is CodyBomb, Landen is LandoBando and I am ShellyBelly. Crew was there to cheer us on! The boys did great. They both started out using the ramp but after a few times Cody was done with that. He had some good bowling moves too! I think he will be quite good at this sport. The boys tied with a score of 95. I came in last with 89 and Matt was like 180. I really can't remember. How bad is that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No "Jan, cut the crap!"?? What a fun time, we love to go bowling too, next time we'll have to come up with better bowling names. :)
I love the pictures. How fun your idea is with the names. I am so lame with the name game. I would not know what to name myself! I can't even come up with fun email address names etc.
Post a Comment