Monday, October 20, 2008

ThAnKs FoR tHe TaG NiKKi...

Taggy-Poo
Thanks Nikki for the Tag....
I am - A Mother, A Wife, A sister, A Friend.
I think -I need to lose weight.
I know - My family means everything to me.
I miss - My best friend Loni.
I fear - Not having enough money.
I feel - Tired and overwhelmed.
I hear -The boys playing and Crew waking up.
I smell - My CocoCabana lotion.
I want - My family to always be together.
I crave - Sweets all day long!
I cry - Very rarely.
I search - Ebay way too much.
I wonder - What my boys will turn out like.
I regret - How I treated loved ones in the past.
I wish - That I could do everything!
I love - Matt, Cody, Landen, Crew and the rest of my family!
I care - About my family.
I always - Tell my boys how much I love them.
I have - The most loving and understanding husband.
I worry - About Matt's Job.
I am not - Good at playing sports.
I remember - How much fun Matt and I had living in Arizona in our cute little apartment. Before we had kids!
I believe - I will survive.
I sing - All the time and I know I can't!
I argue - When I know I am right.
I write - All the time. I keep journals for me and the boys.
I lose - My temper daily with Cody & Landen.
I listen - To all the cute things the boys want to tell me.
I don't always - Keep my house clean.
I don't understand - Math!
I can usually be found - Spending time with my Family!
I need - Love and acceptance.
I forget - To relax and enjoy life.
I am happy - When I am with my Family.
I tag - My Mom, Mindy, Monica and Tara!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow the more I learn about you the more I love ya! Keep smiling :) Love ya lots!

MiNdY said...

I like this tag... And I liked reading about you. I will get on mine! :S

SIMCOX FAMILY said...

I love that too.But,I'm still thinking about doing the 100 things about me,since your mom asked.I like learning news things about you.