In memory of Roxy!Well we also finally celebrated my birthday and Landen's Birthday with my family. Only a month later. So I got to make the Bob the Builder cake. That was so fun. I love making cakes. Tye and Roberta were in town too. So we had a big ol' bash!!!!
Then about two weeks ago my Dad came in town to visit. That was very fun. Except the the whole carpet job ordeal with Trevor. I am not going into that. Let's just say it sucked and all I did was stand around and cheer all the guys on. Cody loved working with them he wanted to go back the next day to help them finish up! The same weekend was Justin's Birthday. That is Matt's youngest brother. So we had Swedish pancakes for dinner with my Dad, Trevor, Shari, Thaxton, and Justin. Then a nasty store bought cake. I was making him one but it didn't cook well and I didn't have time to redo it.
Those last two pics are my Dad and Cody having a wrestleing match. Then Cody was showing us some sweet moves! Heck yes!
5 comments:
Glad to see you guys are still alive. Love all of the pictures. The Bob the Builder cake turned out so cute, nice job on the frosting. Landen looks so big in those pictures. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
Wow! Thanks for the update! I was wondering what the heck has been going on with you guys! Im glad you had a good time with your dad and had a bigger Birthday celebration! :) Call me PLEASE if you need any girl time! Id love to hang out soon!
P.S. You look amazing!
Sorry you're not feeling well... I am glad to hear your alive and well! Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon. I am grateful the morning/evening sickness is over for me (for the most part!) just in the last couple weeks! :)
Hello! Awesome Bob the Builder cake! Looks like a fun time for everyone! So sad for the boys that the rat died, I bet they were so sad. But, I'd be like you, happy. :)
Post a Comment